Toter & Cart Service Guide
Things You Need To Know...
WHEN SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS SERVICE?
- Toter or cart service is best for residential customers that need household waste removed. They are easy to tilt and wheel down a driveway, and they are durable enough to handle most environments.
- Toters or carts can be a great option for commercial businesses to comply with state regulated recycling laws. They also offer a great temporary solution for events and special projects.
- Toters pair nicely with commercial front-load or rear-load containers and can be easily stored in an enclosure or garage.
- Standard service agreements for this service include one, two, and three year options.
- Do not overload your container. This is a serious safety hazard.
- Do not put unacceptable material in the containers. (See List Below)