- All bids must be an all-in rate. You can add any fixed fees that you want, but the total has to equal the bid amount that you submitted to the customer.
- For recurring services, haulers are only allowed to price increase their customers once a year on the contract anniversary date.
- You must communicate through the WastePlace platform via the chat feature.
- For recurring services, all increases and decreases in services must be communicated through WastePlace.
- All marketing to WastePlace customers must be done through the platform. Any direct marketing to our customers outside our platform is a direct violation of our terms and conditions.
- WastePlace reserves the right to cancel a recurring service for non-payment after 30 days. WastePlace is still liable to pay the hauler for that 30 days of service.
Have more questions? Submit a request