Adding a user to your organization will give them the ability to manage scheduled jobs and communicate with haulers.
Follow these steps to add a user:
- While logged in, go to the Account page.
- On the left side, you'll see a list of pages, click on "Manage Users".
- On this page is where you will add users to your organization.
- Click the "Add User" button.
- A pop-up will appear, fill out the user's email address, first name, last name, and phone number. then click "Save".
- You've now successfully added a user.
Keep in mind that you still have to add users individually to scheduled jobs in order for them to chat with the hauler and manage the job. Click here to learn how to add a user to a scheduled job.