What is WastePlace?
WastePlace is a waste and recycling marketplace that connects customers to thousands of waste management service providers. Customers can leverage the best service and price the waste industry has to offer. Our comprehensive marketplace handles every aspect of a company's disposal needs, making it easy to shop online for services. We offer options for all lines of business including junk removal, dumpster rentals, recycling, hazardous waste, and commercial disposal. Businesses can streamline the bidding process by getting instant access to haulers in the area, compare rates, and choose the best hauling company for the job. We realize today, more than ever, organizations are trying to reduce costs via automation…why not automate their waste and recycling service
How do payments work for haulers?
Haulers are paid via ACH direct deposit. Wasteplace will track each hauler's completed jobs and send out a net payment with our service fee deducted. Haulers are expected to email WastePlace at email@example.com a net bill after each completed service. Please see our terms and conditions for more details. The customer's payment is held by WastePlace when the bid is accepted and is transferred after the job has been completed. This guarantees you get paid on time! If a hauler continuously fails to provide the service agreed on by the customer, that hauler will be removed from our vendor list until the problem is resolved.
How much does it cost to join WastePlace?
It is free to create both a customer and a hauler profile on WastePlace.
How does payment work for business customers?
Junk Removal & Dumpster Rental
- Pay upfront via credit card, or select the invoice option
- Your money is held in escrow until the job is done
- If there are any additional charges, the hauler must submit them to you during the job via the WastePlace chat feature
- Post completion of the job, your money is transferred to the hauler you selected
- For dumpster rental projects that require multiple hauls, you will receive biweekly invoices
- You are charged on the first of every month for that month's services
- If you have a credit card/ACH on file, you will be automatically charged at the first of every month
- If you choose the invoice option, your payment is due on receipt
- If you request any additional services during a month of service, your next invoice will reflect those additional charges
- This process will continue for the duration of your contract
- If you choose to leave your contract early, the hauler has the right to enforce liquidated damages
How do I cancel my quote request?
As a WastePlace customer, you have the ability to cancel any quote request up until you select a hauler and pay via the checkout process. Once you lock in a recurring service (contracted), you can cancel or renew the service during your cancellation window (90-180 days). If you have any additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I edit my quote request?
If you need to edit your quote request, please email email@example.com.
Why am I not winning any jobs?
Tips to win more jobs:
- Make sure your profile is up-to-date and that the following items are uploaded:
- Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Terms and Conditions
- Make sure your "About Us" section is filled out completely, this helps customers learn more about your company
- Finally, keep track of your reviews on Yelp and make sure they are not dropping below three stars, if possible
What are the benefits of using WastePlace for haulers?
How much is your company spending to acquire new business? Sales representatives, CRM tools, technology, and supporting benefits are a few of the expenses hauling companies are enduring on a daily basis. WastePlace provides a simple and stress-free way of attracting new customers in the areas you do business. Accountability around lead generation and information gathering is a difficult process to manage effectively. Let wasteplace do it for you while reducing your costs.
Top Benefits for Haulers:
- Free Leads
- Ability to choose your rate
- Fill your schedule
- Find new customers
- Reduce sales headcount
- Time savings